Elite 10-Ball Division
Time & Location
About the Event
In partnership with Quolus Construction and Tymey Roofing, the RPL is proud to present the inaugural Rollers Pool Round Robin Divisionals.
The Divisionals are the perfect way to play single-player, league matches in a tournament-style setting at a pace you control. Players will be grouped with similarly skilled players and compete with one another using a round robin format.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply, enroll in a division you qualify for.
- Once your division fills up, you have three months to coordinate with your opponents and play your matches.
- Play, report, and repeat until all your matches are complete.
Because our sponsors cover the $10 admin fees which is normally drawn from the prize pool, the RPL singles divisions can boast a 100% entry fee payout for all our divisions. Additionally, our sponsors will contribute $5 per player towards each divisions', '6ix-Pack Divisional' tournament.
What's the '6ix-Pack Divisional'?
For each division's sixth tournament, $200 will be added to the prize pool drawn from the $5 per player contribution our partners have graciously donated. The players who have the highest status rating accumulated from past Divisionals will have priority in this event.
But that’s not all…!
Because our strikingly handsome sponsors -- Blair Wentzel and Mike Silvius -- want to up the ante, they have added $100 to each divisions’ prize pool. With this added money, we will randomly select two players who did not finish in the money and give them a chance to win either their entry fee back or a free pass into the next divisional.
- Eight players per division.
- Participants must have flexible schedules.
- The winners will be the players who have accumulated the highest number of wins during round-robin play.
- Participants are required to complete all seven matches within three months.
- All matches will be logged in to the FargoRate system and handicapped using the hot-handicap setting.
- Players must be BCAPL sanctioned since January 2020 and have a robustness of 100 games unless you are ability is well-known.
- Loser pays table time at all our approved venues at membership rates.
- Metro Coffee Bar & Billiards
- Q1 Billiards & Darts
- Soho Bar & Billiards
- Top 147 Snooker & Billiards
To reserve your spot, simply reply to this email and once I have confirmed a spot is still available, players must e-transfer the entry fee within 24 hours to claim it. Once the division fills up, I will create a WhatsApp chat group where players can coordinate with one another and post results. Once all players have joined the chat room, the three-month play-by deadline will be set, and the Divisional will commence!
Thank you again to our sponsors: Quolus Construction and Tymey Roofing for making this all possible, ELO Sports for agreeing to stream the action (optional of course) and to all the players who motivate us to create programs like this for you to enjoy!
- Elite Div 10-Ball | Entry Fee$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0